The Android SDK separates tools, platforms and other components into packages which can be downloaded simply using SDK Manager.
User can launch the SDK Manager in one of the following ways :
- From Eclipse ( with ADT ), select Window >Android SDK Manager.
- On Windows,double click the SDK Manager.exe file at the root of the Android SDK directory.
- On Mac or Linux,open a terminal and navigate to the tools/directory in the Android SDK , then execute Android SDK.
2. The SDK Manager shows all the SDK packages available for user to add to their Android SDK .User can select packages as per their will and download it by toggling the checkboxes on the left and then click install to install the selected packages.
Recommended Packages :
SDK Tools :
Required:- The new SDK installation already has the latest version.Make sure to keep this up to date.
SDK Platform Tools :
Required:- User must install this package when SDK is installed for the first time.
SDK Platform :
Required:- User must download at least one platform into their environment so that they’re able to compile their application.In order to provide best user experience on the latest devices , we recommend to use the latest platform version as build target.User will still be able to run their app on older versions but user must build against the latest version in order to use the new features when running on devices with the latest version of Android.
To get started , download the latest version of Android Plus if user has plan to support the lowest Android version then we recommend Android 2.2 for lowest Android version.
However user may have one or more Android – powered devices on which to test their app,it’s unlikely user have a device of every version of Android that supports their app.Hence it’s a good practice to download system images for all versions of Android which supports their app and test their app running on them with the Android Emulator.
Android Support Library includes a static library that allows user to use some of the latest Android APIs ( such as fragments, and others which are not included in the framework at all ) on devices running a platform version as old as Android 1.6. All of the activity templates available when creating a new project with the ADT Plugin require this.
The samples give user a source code that they can use to learn about Android,load as a project and run or reuse in their own app.
NOTE:- multiple packages are available-one for each Android Platform version.When user choose a samples package to download ,select the one whose API level matches the API Level of the Android platform that user plan to use.
As per the easy access to the SDK tools from a command line ,add the location of the SDK’s tools/ and platform-tools to the PATH environment variable.
Source: Android SDK.
Incoming search terms:
- android sdk manager скачать бесплатно
- sdk manager exe
- скачать android sdk manager